How do I invest?
Cypherpunk Holdings is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) under the ticker HODL, so it is available to buy through most brokers in North America and Europe.
|Price (August 25, 2020)||CAD$0.09|
|Options||3.2M at C$0.10|
900K at C$0.07
|Cash & Equivalents |
(August 25, 2020)
|Equity Holdings||Wasabi Wallet|
- Privacy is undervalued. The sector is destined to grow.
- We have a unique strategy, and thus first-mover advantage, making this a unique opportunity.
- Our management has good contacts in cryptocurrency, blockchain and Silicon Valley; good deal flow; sometimes preferential access to cryptocurrencies, equity deals and notes not generally available.
- This is early – the company is young.
- We have a strong board with a good track record, extensive capital market experience and and good oversight.
- Minimum overhead, minimal headcount & streamlined operations.
- Clean capital structure
- We trade at a discount to NAV
- We provide easy exposure, both at the retail and institutional level, to an obscure but exciting sector
- We provide direct exposure to cryptocurrencies
- High standards of security.
Visit the CSE for stock price information and Sedar for additional disclosure information.
Visit our old website for legacy information on Khan Resources, International Arbitration, and past years press releases.
Operations and Security
Cryptocurrency Security Provided Through:
- Documented threat model, business continuity planning and key recovery procedures
- Multi-signature cold storage in use when supported,
otherwise key-splitting in effect.
- Third parties engaged for additional software support and